Siderlaminasud.com collects some User’s personal data.
Data Controller: Caschera Profilati S.r.l. – P.IVA 01790440604 Loc. Pescara, Nucleo Industriale 03030, Castelliri (FR)
2. COLLECTED DATA
Some of the data autonomously collected by siderlaminasud.com or Third Parties are: Cookie, Usage data, Name, Surname, telephone number, VAT identification number, company name, activity, address, Nation, State, province, email and zip code.
Users having doubts about data considered as mandatory shall contact the Controller.
User takes full responsibility for third parties Personal Data processed, communicated or shared through siderlaminasud.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or spread them, freeing the Controller from any liability to third parties.
3. METHOD OF PROCESSING and LEGAL BIAS
METHOD OF PROCESSING
The Controller adopts any safety measure to avoid unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Personal Data will be processed using information and telematics devices, organizational methods and concepts strictly relevant to the purposes indicated above.
As well as the data controller, data could be processed by other subjects involved in the company management (administrative office, sales and marketing office, legal representatives and system administrators) or third parties (technical services providers, express couriers, hosting providers, information companies and press agencies) appointed by the controller as in charge of processing.
The controller processes user’s Personal Data only if at least one of the following conditions exists:
- the user expresses the consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some legal cases, the controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the user’s consent or any other rule specified later, unless the user objects (“opt-out”). Anyway, this is not the case according to European Law regarding Personal Data protection;
- processing is necessary to carry out an agreement to which the data subject is party and/or prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or third parties.
It is always possible to ask the controller to clarify the legal basis of any processing and to specify if the processing is based on specific law provisions provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
4. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data are processed at the controller’s operational headquarters and at any other place where third parties are located. For further information, contact the data controller.
User personal data can be transferred to a Country other than the one where the user is located. For more information about the processing place, the User may refer to the section related to Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information on data transfer legal basis outside the EU or any international organisation of public international law and two or more countries - such as the UN - and also on the safety measures to protect the data taken by the controller.
In case of transfers described before, the User may refer to the relative sections on this document or ask information to the controller, contacting him/her at the above mentioned addresses.
5. DATA RETENTION
Data are processed and stored for the period of time necessary for the pursuit of the collection purpose.
- Personal Data collected for compliance of a legal contract between the Controller and the User will be stored until the contract will be fully executed.
- Personal data collected to fulfil the Controller’s legitimate interest will be stored until the execution of the interest itself. The User may find further information on the Controller’s legitimate interest in the relative sections on this document or contacting him/her.
- When processing is based on User’s consent, the Controller can store the data for a longer period until such consent may be withdrawn. Furthermore, the Controller may be obliged to store Personal Data for a longer time if required by law or by order of an authority.
- Personal Data will be deleted at the end of the retention period. Therefore, cancellation, rectification and data portability rights could not be exercised after the access rights have expired.
6. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
User data are collected by the Controller to provide the Services and the following purposes: statistics, account access on third party services, information required to contact the User, payments management, hosting, backend network, contents comment, advertising, remarketing and behavioural targeting, contacts management, message sending and franchising.
For further information about Data Processing relevant to specific purposes, the User may refer to the relative sections of this document.
7. DETAILS ABOUT COLLECTED DATA PROCESSINGPERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES AND USING THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
ACCOUNT ACCESS ON THIRD PARTY SERVICES: this service enables siderlaminasud.com to collect data from your account on third party services and perform actions. These services aren’t activated automatically but after the User’s authorisation.
Contents comment: comment services enable Users to write and share their comments about siderlaminasud.com contents. The Users may leave their comment even anonymously, according to the Controller’s settings. If the User leaves his/her email among the Personal Data, it could be used to send notifications regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of comments. In the case of comments service provided by third parties, it may be possible that data traffic on the pages - where the service is installed - is collected too, even if Users may not leave any comment.
Contact form: The User who fills the contact form with Personal Data authorize the processing to respond to requests of information, quotation and others. Personal Data collected are: name, surname, email, address, nation, telephone number, VAT number, fiscal code, province, company name and country.
Hosting and backend network: these services can collect data and files for siderlaminasud.com operations, allow distribution and provide a networking ready for use for siderlaminasud.com specific purposes.
Services in this section enable the Processing Controller to check and analyse the traffic data flowing and track the User’s behaviour.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (Google Inc.): Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data to track and report the use of siderlaminasud.com and share them with other Google services. Google may use Personal Data to customize its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
Users can exercise their rights according to the Controller’s data processing. In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time: the User can withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose to Data processing: the User can oppose to his/her Personal Data processing in case of a legal basis different than the consent. Further information are available in the following section.
- Access Personal Data: the User has the right to get information on data processed by the Controller and on other aspects concerning it and to get a copy of his/her processed data.
- Verification and rectification: the User may verify the correctness of data and ask for updating or correction.
- Limit of processing or removal of Personal Data: under certain conditions, the User can ask the Controller for the removal of his/her Personal Data. In this case, the Controller will not process data for any other purpose than data storage.
- Request or transfer of Personal Data to other Holder: the User has the right to request his/her data in a structured and commonly used format and to ask for transfer to other holder, without hindrance from the Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed using automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on an agreement in which the user is legal party or on contract measures related to it.
- lodge a complaint: The User may have the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority or seek a judicial remedy.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
Where personal data are processed for public interest, in the exercise of official authority invested in the controller or to pursuit a legitimate interest of the controller, the User has the right to object, on grounds relating to their particular situation. In direct marketing purposes, the data users may have the right to object free of charge to the processing of their personal data for such marketing. The data users may refer to the respective sections of this document to verify a data processing for marketing purposes.
HOW TO EXERCISE USER’S RIGHTS
Users may exercise their rights sending a request at the controller’s address found on this document. Requests are free of charge and be executed as soon as possible and no later than a month.
11. LEGAL REFERENCES
This privacy report has been drawn up on the basis of several regulations, such as articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679
This report refers only to siderlaminasud.com, unless otherwise specified.